Selecting the right college is a big decision with many considerations from financial, personal, and future perspectives.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Describe different types of higher learning institutions and key characteristics of each.
- Explain different factors to consider when choosing a higher learning institution.
- Utilize information to determine the right scholarships to apply for.
- Apply information to determine if a student loan is needed and, if so, the correct type to fit your needs.
- Understand how to create an outstanding essay for your admission.
- Determine critical timelines and successfully navigate them.