Natural disasters can be devastating. Being prepared and informed can help lessen the severity of the impact on you and your family.
Through this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain tools and resources needed to be prepared for any disaster.
- Explain procedures for before, during, and after a house fire.
- Understand the needed precautions and procedures to survive an earthquake.
- Apply key learnings to help prevent heat-related issues and how to prepare for prolonged high temperatures.
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare properly for a flood or hurricane.
- Recognize signs of storms that could produce tornados and know the tips to help keep you and your family safe.